That all being said kinda makes me feel better about my current situation that fact that I'm only 1 of those 60977 people in Lucas county is both sad and an eye opener. During these current times of unemployment I have been doing many odd jobs. Recently I helped my girlfriends mom move into a new house. Me and buddy of mine who we will just refer to as Mouse gathered together for a couple to days to move what we thought would be a few pieaces of furnature and some boxes of clothing. Well when we were told it should take to long and that it should only take a day or two we jumped right on it figuring it was some easy money that we both were in dyer need of. Mouse at the time was planning a trip to his almamter and my place of higher education for two years which after my departure turned into my vacation spot for drinking and debachery know as the University of Dayton aka my spring break home. Being that Mouse was so exited for his trip he knew he need more then the $5.68 that he currentyly held in his bank account due to the fact that the gas alone would cost more then that and in order for him to pray on all those 18 and up at the great Timothy's Bar and Grill (I still have yet to hear anyone who has had food there) it would cost $5 alone to get into the bar. When we were told it would be easy work and only a couple days I never imagined it would turn into a 2 month part time employment stint for the great Mamma Trickey (I know its a sweet last name and yes her ring tone is Run DMC It's Tricky).
We showed up at around 9am to her house which was literally 1 school, 1 old peoples home and 3 houses down the street from her new house and set up shop. Realizing it was a short distance to the new house we figured this would make it even easier, but forgetting how Mamma JT packs and her way of making most decisions which is quite unorthadox we were in for a suprise. We opened the front door to a living room with 5 racks filled with clothing, boxes stacked to the ceiling, mirrors stacked up against walls, paintings that were both half done and finshed that could have covered more then a art museum and enough furnature to furnish three houses alone. At this sight Mouse the deviant man he is simply chuckled and goes "welp I guess we will be working for more then a couple days atleast I will be able to afford the cover and be able to buy enough walls to get laid." I wont bore you with the rest of that day because nothing to special happened we moved some furnature barly made a dent in the large amount of shit we needed to move and then finished off the day with some beers and margaritas at a mexican restraunt after.
I know your proble thinking to your self this story sucks and why are you boring me with all this shit you go from talking about unemployment to talking about moving things and your jumping around more then 9 year old ADD case who is in a pet store but this was just the beginning of my summer and this will help you understand were the stories to come are originating from.

Speak it bro ... you are a true revolutionary ... keep em coming ... your blog gets me up in the morning!
ReplyDeleteDid you attend grammar school like the rest of us? Your writing skills are a joke.
ReplyDelete