Even though I don't have a job I find warmth in the fact that my girlfriends mom likes to pay for things such as cutting down trees, mowing lawns, moving furniture, and hanging flat screen tv's. In the blogs to come I will be posting about the odd jobs I have had to perform just to make rent or should I say just to make the bar tabs and the funny story'sthat have come from not having a job.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The First Blog
I always have read blogs and have found them pretty interesting. Since I have no job and its summer time and I'm not taking any classes I figured I should start my own. I have been doing a lot of that twitting stuff on twitter since I have been pretty bored and it keeps me busy when I'm not watching the cubs or some low rent bad acting on the soap net or some MTV "reality" show. I have been trying to find a job for the last couple months and I have had more luck getting laid in a lesbian bar then finding a job in Toledo. Since I have been unemployed I have done everything from moving people into there new homes to cutting the grass for family to trying those get rich fast websites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment